The Gainsborough Trio provides
classical music for your wedding ceremony, wedding reception, party, bar/bat
mitzvah, anniversary, and other elegant occasions. Comprised of some of
Wedding Accessories Shopping List
(ARA) - With an engagement ring comes several months of planning and a lot of shopping. Most brides have long fantasized about shopping for major wedding items such as the dress and flowers. However, it's the little things that seem to fall through the cracks and even a calm, cool and collected bride can get frazzled when they remember the many wedding accessories needed to make the big day complete. Margaret Powers, executive director of events and merchandising for Enesco, has put together a simple shopping list of wedding accessories to help relieve wedding stress.
FOR THE CHURCH
- Unity Candle - A unity candle and holder is optional depending upon the style and religious nature of the ceremony.
- Today's Rice - Bridal couples are being very creative when it comes to this showering tradition. Some ideas include birdseed, flower petals, bubbles and even butterflies.
- Decorations - Church decorations could include flowers, an aisle runner, candles or bows for the pews.
FOR THE BRIDAL PARTY
- Gifts - Everyone in the bridal party, ranging from the maid of honor to the ring bearer, should be acknowledged with a special gift.
- Flower Basket - Every flower girl needs a basket to hold her petals.
- Ring Bearer Pillow - A ring bearer's duties would not be complete without the pillow and, of course, the rings.
- Itinerary - Have a detailed itinerary made for the bridal party ensuring they will stay on schedule and are aware of the day's activities.
FOR THE GUESTS
- Favors - Whether it's candy or a small gift, every guest will love to bring home something.
- Wedding Programs - Beautiful wedding programs add to the special touch of a wedding and can be an informational piece as well as a keepsake.
FOR THE RECEPTION
- Table Centerpieces - Make the room look aglow with a large candle in a decorative holder as the centerpiece or add a fragrant scent with flowers in a beautiful vase.
- Champagne Glasses - To toast the beginning of a new life together, the bride and groom should have keepsake champagne glasses.
- Guest Book and Pen - A guest book will help record all that attend the wedding as well as make future "thank you" notes much easier.
- Cake Cutter and Server - Make cutting the cake a moment to last a lifetime by purchasing cake accessories.
- Cake Topper - If remembering the special day is important, purchase a cake topper that can later be displayed in the home.
- One-Use Cameras - Giving guests the power to capture every moment will ensure good wedding day candids.
- Envelope Holder - An envelope holder atop the gift table is a great way to collect wedding envelopes. Some suggestions include a birdcage, wishing well or bridal mailbox.
"Creating an elegant, memorable wedding is as easy as using the same theme or look on all of the wedding accessories," said Powers.
She also recommends selecting a flower, image or color combination and coordinating all wedding details around this look. For example, couples can purchase accessories from Enesco's Pretty as a Picture Promises of Love Collection and continue this theme throughout by printing the adorable image of the miniature bride and groom on wedding programs, napkins and table cards. Guests are guaranteed to love and always remember the look of the wedding.
For more information or to locate a Pretty as a Picture retailer, consumers can contact Enesco at 1/800-NEAR-YOU or visit Enesco's website at www.enesco.com.
Enesco Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enesco Group, Inc. A part of the gift and collectibles industry for 40 years, Enesco offers more than 10,000 gift, collectible and home accent items, including Precious Moments, Cherished Teddies, Mary Engelbreit, David Winter Cottages and many others.
Courtesy of Article Resource Association, http://www.aracopy.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.