The Gainsborough Trio provides
classical music for your wedding ceremony, wedding reception, party, bar/bat
mitzvah, anniversary, and other elegant occasions. Comprised of some of
Wedding Etiquette Quiz
(FeatureSource) - Are you getting married? If so, you'll want to take our wedding etiquette quiz from "Something Old, Something New" by Becky Long (Meadowbrook Press).
1. Who should first be told of the engagement?
A. Your best friends
2. Who generally hosts the engagement party?
A. The bride's parents
3. Who is required to bring gifts to the engagement party?
4. Who should throw bridal showers?
A. The bride's mother and sisters
5. Who can be invited to more than one shower?
A. Close friends
6. How far before the wedding should invitations be mailed out?
A. One-two weeks before
7. True or False: On the invitations, you should mention where you're registered.
8. True or False: You should send invitations to the members of your bridal party.
9. Where do the bride's parents usually sit during the wedding?
A. On the right
10. When is it appropriate to close the church doors and stop ushering people in?
A. After the bride walks down the
Answers: 1-C; 2-A; 3-B; 4-C; 5-B; 6-D; 7-B; 8-A; 9-B; 10-C
Courtesy of FeatureSource.com